Monday 18 February 2019

What a Mech-er!


In games other than Armada, I recently played a game of "What a Tanker" an intesting ruleset by a company called "Too Fat Lardies".

For the first game we used actual tanks - British and Nazi German.

For the second game I decided to use some mechs - using the same stats as the WW2 tanks, but with Mech figures and terrain.



 The Mechs themselves are from a copy of Risk 2210. The various skyscrapers and other buildings are from Monopoly City. The other hills and woods are from my 6mm Napoeonics battles.

From left to right in blue: A lend-lease Matilda, T-35B, and and T-34 (burning up).
The reds are a Stug and some kind of Tank Destroyer.

Fun was had. I'm not sure I'm super keen on the ruleset - it can certainly get repetitive after a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment